With the kind of environment we are currently living in including stress from work and pollution in the air, ageing of skin in people have become a common factor and in coming years will increase more and more. In times like these, and with all these factors ageing has started to occur just when you turn 30, that’s when all these factors start taking a toll on your younger looking skin and it starts to lose it youthfulness with fine lines starting to appear basically near eyes and forehead.
But with the advancement in time many skincare brands have come up with some of the best anti-aging creams for 30s in India and above, or below if you want to start taking care of your skin from an early age. Creams for all kinds of skins are being made available and even some with the herbal formula too, suited to a person’s personal needs and requirements.
Best Anti-Aging Cream in India with Price
|Lotus Herbals Youth Rx Anti-Ageing Transforming Creme, 50g||4.0||472/-|
|Pond’s Age Miracle Wrinkle Corrector SPF 18 PA++ Day Cream 50 g||4.1||486/-|
|Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Ageing Revitalising Hydration Skin Cream, SPF 15, 50 g||3.9||979/-|
|StBotanica Pure Radiance anti-ageing & Face Brightening Cream, SPF 25 – 50g||4.4||1,199/-|
|Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Ageing Micro-Sculpting Serum Skin Cream, 50ml||4.2||1,450/-|
Top 5 Best Anti-Aging Cream (with specs)
Due to multiple factors in today’s world, ageing is something which has started to occur at a really early age, men and women alike. Factors like stress due to work or anxiety and the fact that the environment we live in, filled with various pollutants, most of them naked to the human eye are all factors which makes our skin lose its youth and freshness. This, in turn, makes our skin becoming saggy and fine lines starts to appear, we also lose our skin’s brightness and it starts to become dull. I have accumulated a list of such creams with specifications, all under 1500 to help you gain some perspective on multiple factors.
1. Lotus Herbals Youth Rx Anti-Ageing Transforming Creme, 50g
This anti-ageing Lotus Herbal transforming crème comes with a revolutionary youth compound derived from potent natural ingredients known and clinically proven for accelerated lifting, firming and protective action. It is said to be a revolution in ‘Green Science’ and consists of the potent extracts of Ginseng, Zingiber Officinale(Ginger) and Milk Peptides, can be said to be one of the best herbal anti-aging creams in India.
This cream is said to begin working on your fines lines and wrinkles and promises to start working in 7 days for a noticeable change in your skin, making it look healthier, younger and glowing than before, making this product safe even for sensitive skin types, thus, making into the list of best ayurvedic anti-aging cream in India.
2. Pond’s Age Miracle Wrinkle Corrector SPF 18 PA++ Day Cream 50 g
This product of Pond’s age miracle wrinkle corrector is an anti-ageing day cream made with Pond’s most advanced technology Retinol-C Complex that penetrates the skin continuously to release powerful anti-ageing retinoid actives for 24 hours non-stop. It helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet from the inside, leaving skin softer, moisturized and youthfully radiant on the outside.
The Pond’s age miracle wrinkle corrector is amongst the best anti-aging day cream in India, with added UVA/UVB sunscreens, and the SPF and PA also provide protection against UV rays. The added Vitamin B3 also helps to strengthen the skin’s protective barrier, making it look fair and radiant. Vitamin E uses its anti-oxidant power to protect skin cells from foreign threats.
3. Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Ageing Revitalising Hydration Skin Cream, SPF 15, 50 g
First created in 1950, this product of Olay anti-ageing revitalizing hydration cream is formulated with an exclusive Olay amino-peptide +83 complex, Regenerist incorporates other proven anti-ageing ingredients such as Vitamin E, pro-Vitamin B5, green tea extract, allantoin and glycerin.
This non-greasy formula consists of key ingredients like Niacinamide, which maintains the skin’s moisture barrier and increases the natural exfoliation rate, Pal-KTTKS, that triggers regeneration of new skin cells in the outer layer and Olivem, a derivative of olive oil which enhances the penetration of ingredients and decreases the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
4. StBotanica Pure Radiance anti-ageing & Face Brightening Cream, SPF 25 – Firming, Hydrating, Toning & Rejuvenating – 50g
StBotanica Anti-Aging Brightening formula contains moisturizers like Organic Moroccan Argan Oil, Natural Aloe, Almond oil that together provide hydration to skin, Blended with Hyaluronic Acid, Co-Enzyme Q10, Retinol, Pro-Vitamin B5, Natural Extracts of Green Tea, Calendula, Yellow Nightshade, Oatmeal & Orange Blossom to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Its hydrating formula keeps skin moisturized all day and softens the look of fine lines & wrinkles.
The Vitamin B3, C & E Brightens and evens skin tone. Vitamin C Whitens & Brightens Unveils Visibly Fairer Skin & Enhances Skin Radiance Naturally When Used Regularly for Few Months.
5. Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Ageing Micro-Sculpting Serum Skin Cream, 50ml
Olay Regenerist Micro sculpting Anti-Ageing Firming Serum has an ultra-lightweight, luxurious, skin-plumping formula. With its high concentration of active ingredients, it gives a noticeably firmer-feeling skin on the face, neck and décolletage-the area’s most prone to ageing. Hydrates to improve elasticity and helps exfoliate, smooth and revitalize the look of the skin.
Supercharged with advanced Pentapeptides, Regenerist Micro sculpting Serum regenerates skin’s surface cells and delivers anti-ageing ingredients 10 layers deep into skin’s surface to help retain its youthful look. It contains Pentapeptides, Carob Extract & Mica Radiance.
Key Features to look for in an Anti-Aging Cream
When it comes to choosing the right kind of anti-ageing cream, much thought goes around certain key features like weather to use a night or a day cream and all about the main ingredients, which skin type cream is best suited for your skin and if using a cream with SPF is a good idea or not. Let’s try to understand some of the features that you should not overlook before investing in your skin for yourself and try to find the best anti-aging face cream in India or best anti-ageing night cream in India or best anti-aging cream for oily skin in India, best suited to your needs.
- When it comes to using an anti-ageing cream first thing a buyer searches for is a cream best suited to his/her skin type. There are oily, dry, sensitive and mixed skin types in this world, by categorizing them like this it’s easier to look for one which would suit you the best. Still, there’s no guarantee and it’s better to try different brands to finally find the one which would suit you.
- Next, factor to look for is whether night or a day cream is best suited. While a day cream is one which if used comes with SPF, to protect your skin from harmful sun rays all day, while it stays on for the whole day. With night cream there’s no necessity for SPF and you just apply it and sleep for the night and wake up with younger-looking skin.
- When talking about SPF, usually present in day creams, it is one of the essential things one need to look for before investing in an anti-ageing cream. It is essential to look out for your skin in a way to protect it from harmful sun rays which you might not even know is one of the causes for your skin ageing so fast.
- There are many essential vitamins which would help your skin to glow from inside out and keep it radiating. Vitamins such as E, C and B3, brightens and gives you an even-looking skin.
- Lastly, read all the ingredients carefully before purchasing any anti-ageing cream. There are many elements present that you might not even know about, especially if you have sensitive skin do look if any of the ingredients might cause any kind of reaction before buying.
Skin Types and Must-Haves
Test to determine your skin type:
- Wash your face and gently pat dry.
- Leave your face untouched for a few hours(no make-up, no skincare products).
- Now dab a blotting paper on one part of your face.
- Check for oil residue, if any.
- Follow the chart below to determine your skin type.
P.S. Nose and forehead are naturally a little oily.
You have rough, dull skin which is mostly scaly and flaky, which tends to feel tight or stretched after cleansing. Dry hands and feet is also a sign of dry skin type.
Must-haves to fight Dry Skin:
- Day Cream
- Night Cream
Your skin is shiny with enlarged pores mostly around the T-Zone( forehead, chin and nose). Presence of blackheads or blemishes on nose and cheek. Oily hair is another sign of oily skin. Try to find the best anti-aging night cream for oily skin in India.
Must-haves to fight Oily Skin:
- Day Cream
- Night Cream
Your T-zone is mostly oily and cheeks are dry. Blackheads or whiteheads are often found around the nose.
Must-haves to for combination skin:
- Day Cream
- Night Cream
- fix it
- Face wipes
Presence of fine lines or wrinkles around eyes, forehead and mouth. Skin lacks elasticity.
Must have for Damaged Skin:
- Day Cream
- Night Cream
- Eye Cream
Frequently Asked Questions
Anti-ageing creams are predominately moisturizer based skincare products marketed with the promise of making the buyer look younger by reducing, masking or preventing signs of skin ageing.
Anti-ageing products, particularly those with antioxidants, can be used as early as from the age of 21, but the essential thing is to know your skin type before using one, for optimal result.
Serums leave out occlusive, or airtight, moisturizing ingredients such as petroleum or mineral oil that keeps water from evaporating. They also contain fewer lubricating and thickening agents like nut or seed oil, which is the formula for a list of best anti-aging cream for oily skin. While the cream-based formula is rich with moisture to provide a softer texture with essential oils, which is the formula for a list of best anti-aging cream for dry skin in India.
While anti-ageing creams come with different SPF levels, the SPF 30 block 97% of the UVB radiation, SPF 50 blocks 98% and SPF 100 blocks 99%. It is not advisable to use any kind of anti-ageing cream with more than SPF 50 for your face.